Saturday Morning Yoga
Coming February 2018!
This is the first step to becoming a seasoned climber! This two hour course teaches participants how to use climbing equipment, proper belaying technique, safety skills and communication. Two people are required to book a course, but singles may sign up in available spaces. One day pass is included for you to use up to two weeks after your course. A $50 deposit or credit card number is required at time of booking. Please see course dates below and call to sign up.
- *See Waivers
Next Courses Running:
- Saturday November 18 or 25, 5:30 – 7:30 (max 4)
- Saturday December 2, 16 or 30, 10:00 – 12:00 (max 6)
- Tuesday December 5, 12 or 19, 7:00 – 9:00 (max 4)
- Thursday December 7, 14, 21 or 28, 7:00 – 9:00 (max 4)
- Ages 14+ (we will accept ages 12 and 13 if they are registered for the Recreational Climbing Team)
Lead Belaying Course
If you already know how to belay and you want to take it to the next level, this lead climbing course will get you there! Participants must be able to climb V4. Course availability by request.