Project Boulder League
- Next Round Starts March 20, 2018
- Length: 5 weeks
- Final League Scramble Competition Saturday April 24, 2018
- Cost: $15 per person (does not include gym membership or day pass)
- Teams: 4 – 6 people, must be co-ed
- Individuals who want to be placed on a team can register and will either be placed on a team which is short on members or a new team will be created from individual registrants
- Team registration and payment is at the front desk
Teams must climb together once per week. Teams will be given a scorecard for that week’s results. Top 5 problems for each person count towards that week’s score, which is divided by the number of team members climbing that week. Each person can only count a problem once towards their score, but multiple team members can count the same problem. Problems are given their equivalent points to their V-grade. All problems in the gym are eligible for scoring. Points are awarded for completed problems only. Problems are completed when the climber holds the top with two hands or tops out the problem. Team members will judge each other as to a valid ascent.
Weekly Team Score: The top five hardest boulders completed by each team member, divided by the number of team members in attendance that week.
Team Ranking: Will be calculated as the sum of a team’s weekly score.
League Standings: Will be updated weekly on the scoreboard at the gym.