New climbers must follow steps 1 to 3 before coming to the climbing gym!
Come climbing any time you like, and stay as long as you like!
**Larger groups of new climbers or birthday parties must still make a booking. Please see the GROUPS page for more details. Below are some important details and instructions that you must read and respect if we are to safely welcome you into the gym.
*Please note that our auto-belay wall is only open to drop ins on the weekend. Booked birthday parties have priority from 4:00-5:30.
Please read our COVID-19 policies by clicking the link below:
Complete your waiver,
Adults age 19+: ADULT WAIVER
Children and Youth under 19, MUST be filled by own parent: YOUTH UNDER 19 WAIVER
- Each climber must complete THEIR OWN waiver, unless you are a parent completing a waiver for your child.
- Come climbing! We’ll start you off with a new climber orientation.
- Youth climbers under age 14 must be supervised by an adult.
- Minimum recommended age: 7 , Minimum age: 5
- One adult may supervise up to 4 youth climbers.
- Our autobelay wall is currently open Saturday-Sunday
- Masks are mandatory along with proof of first dose.