Kids’ Climbing Club
(Taking Wait-list for Fall 2018)
This club is for youth aged 9-12 who are just starting out in their climbing career! Participants learn how to belay, about climbing technique, as well as develop their physical strength, flexibility, balance, coordination, and problem solving skills. No experience is necessary. The club meets two days per week and runs for 10 weeks. Cost is $230 and includes equipment rental except rock shoes. Please call to register or for more information. Credit card or deposit is required at time of registration. (Feel a little too mature for the Kids’ Climbing Club? Check out the Recreational Climbing Team below!)
- Next session starts: September 12, 2018 – Give us a call to get on the wait list!
- Minimum Age: 9 years old
- Length: 10 weeks
- Runs on: Wednesdays and Fridays from 4:00 to 5:30 OR 5:30 to 7:00
- Preference will be given to children that can attend both days
- Cost: $230 including GST, OR $120 with student annual membership.
- Rental shoes $40 for entire session
Recreational Climbing Team (Taking Wait-list for Fall 2018)
This team is for youth aged 12 to 19 who’ve had some experience climbing but do not wish to compete, or are too old for the Kids’ Climbing Club. Climbers are guided by a coach and are free to learn and improve at their own pace, in a non-competitive atmosphere. This program is also a great stepping stone to the Competitive Team. New to climbing? Participants aged 12+ without previous experience are encouraged to take our Introductory Course prior to joining this program.
Two Day Per Week:
- Next Session starts: September 4, 2018
- Length: 12 weeks
- Runs on: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30 to 8:30 pm (participants must be able to attend both days).
- Cost: $280 including GST (includes membership for the duration of the program), OR $140 with current student annual membership.
- Climbing shoe rental $50
One Day Per Week:
- Next Session starts: September 7, 2018
- Length: 12 weeks
- Runs on: Fridays from 4:00 to 6:00
- Cost: $210 including GST (includes membership for the duration of the program)
- Climbing shoe rental $30
Competitive Climbing Team
This team is for youth aged 10 – 19 who have extensive rock climbing experience and would like to train for competition climbing. Team is by selection. Please contact Brock at 604-864-2917 for further details.
- Next session starts September 11, 2018
- The team meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:00 – 7:00 for twelve weeks
- Cost is $400 per twelve week session, including GST, and includes a membership for the duration of the session, OR $225 per twelve week session with a one year membership.