We offer 3 courses, as well as private lessons, catering to each climber’s needs.
1) Introduction to Climbing
- Come and join others who are entering the climbing community! Ages 14 and up.
- This course runs over two days, 2 hours per day, and includes a 2 week membership!
- Beginning with an orientation and warm up, learn the basics of the different types of climbing!
- Get on the wall to practice, Grab one on one tips from coaches, and Try out the Ropes!
What we will cover:
- What bouldering is, how the grades work, and how is it different from rope climbing
- Basics of using the ropes and belaying/climbing with a partner
- Key Body Positioning Techniques
- Stretches for Climbing
- Info on gear, and time for Q&A
$80.00 per climber – includes 2 week membership!
Next Courses Running:
- By appointment, please call or email to book!
2) Top Rope Belay Course
This is the first step to becoming a seasoned climber! This two hour course teaches participants how to use climbing equipment, proper belaying technique, safety skills and communication. Two people are required to book a course, but singles may sign up in available spaces. A two week membership is included right after your course! A $50 deposit or credit card number is required at time of booking. Please see course dates below and call to sign up.
- *See Waivers
- Two week membership begins the day after your course
Next Courses Running:
- By appointment, please call or email to book.
- Ages 14+ (we will accept ages 12 and 13 if they are registered for the Recreational Climbing Team)
3) Lead Belaying Course
If you already know how to belay and you want to take it to the next level, this lead climbing course will get you there! Participants must be able to climb V4. Course availability by request. $80/person
Private and Small Group Lessons
- Any age and experience level
- Booking time based on climber and coach schedules.
Not seeing a team that suits your needs or schedule? Maybe a private lesson with a coach is right for you! Book just one or sets of 5 or 10, it is like personal training for climbing! Call or email for more information and pricing.