Youth Climbing Program – Online registration open
Whether developing your skills as an experienced climber or just starting your career, this team is geared towards all experience levels. Participants learn climbing technique, as well as develop their physical strength, flexibility, balance, coordination, and problem solving skills. Attending local competitions is optional. Please call to register or for more information. Payment is required at time of registration.
- Next Session: Starts September 18, 2023 (12 weeks)
- Sessions start every September, January, and April
- Registration opens August 20 at 11:00 am for new registrants.
- Registration opens August 1 for returning climbers from the Spring 2023 session.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Missed classes will not be pro-rated.
- Payment is required at time of registration.
- Payment is only refundable up until 7 days prior to the start of the program. After this date the registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If you purchased the unlimited climbing pass this is refundable up until two weeks after the start date of the program, minus the number of days the unlimited climbing pass was used, charged at $18 per day.
AGES 9 – 12:
- Choose between:
- Monday 4:00 to 5:30
- Wednesday 4:00 to 5:30
- Friday from 4:00 to 5:30
- Includes climbing shoe rental: in-class only
- One day per week: $243
- Add unlimited climbing membership: $110 + $30 shoe rental if required (Unlimited drop in climbing! Parent supervision required)
AGES 12 – 18:
- Choose between Tuesday or Thursday from 4:00 to 6:00
- Includes climbing shoe rental: in-class only
- One day per week: $300
- Add unlimited climbing membership: $110 + $30 shoe rental if required (Unlimited drop in climbing!)
Youth Competitive Climbing Team
Email Jaeden@projectclimbingcentre.com for inquiries – Climbers should have past experience in our other youth programs, or have consistently maintained a climbing membership here.
- September 19, 2023 – May 16, 2024
- Team will break over Christmas and spring break.
- Twice per week, 2.5 hour sessions. Days of the week/time TBA.
- Competitions are on weekends. You should expect to attend at least 3 competitions over the course of the season.
Attendance at local competitions is mandatory. Team fees do not include competition registration fees, or Sport Climbing BC registration fees.
- Monthly payments: $219 including GST (9 payments – Sep to May), charged to your credit card.
- Includes membership September 18, 2023 to May 16, 2024
- Team members are expected to participate and pay for the entire season.
- Penalty for quitting the team early is a full month’s payment.
- There will be no adjustments to monthly payments for missed classes due to temporary injuries, illness, or vacation.
High School Climbing Clubs (NOT BEING OFFERED AT THIS TIME)
Organize a Climbing Club in your own high school! Climbing is an extremely well rounded sport. No matter what your physical ability climbing has a challenge level right for you.
Climbing is great for developing:
- Fine motor skills
- Problem solving
Whether developing your skills as an experienced climber or just starting your career, high school clubs are geared towards all experience levels. Participants learn climbing technique, as well as develop their physical strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination in a fun, supportive environment.
For individuals interested in competition, BC has an amazing competitive climbing circuit. High School Climbing Club participants can attend local events with the Project Youth Team and coaches and compete in these fun, exciting events.
What: Set up a Climbing Club in your high school to climb weekly at Project Climbing Cloverdale. $100/Person includes 8, 2 hour sessions, with a coach to work on climbing technique and get the most out of your sessions. Includes rental shoes.
Where: Project Climbing Cloverdale is the latest, state-of-the-art, climbing facility in the Lower Mainland. With over 8000 square feet of floor space and a huge variety of climbing terrain, Project has tons of constantly changing climbing challenges for everyone.
When: Clubs can choose between Tuesday or Thursday from either 3-5pm or 4-6pm (whichever works best for your school) or Saturday or Sunday from 9am-11am. Clubs can start any time during the school year
Coach: Adam Diamond has been coaching climbers for over 20 years. Adam has coached many youth climbers from beginners to experts who compete at the international level. He is currently an owner/manager/head coach/route-setter at Project Climbing Centre Cloverdale.
For more information and to register your club please contact Adam Diamond: email@example.com
(Youth under 19 years old require a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.)