Youth Climbing Program – REGISTRATION OPEN FOR RETURNING CLIMBERS
Whether developing your skills as an experienced climber or just starting your career, this team is geared towards all experience levels. Participants learn climbing technique, as well as develop their physical strength, flexibility, balance, coordination, and problem solving skills. Attending local competitions is optional. Please call to register or for more information. Payment is required at time of registration.
- Next Session: January 2023
- Run time: 12 weeks starting every September, January, and April
- Registration opens December 9, 2022 for new registrants.
- Registration opens November 24, 2022 for returning climbers from the Fall 2022 session.
- Missed classes will not be pro-rated.
- Payment is required at time of registration.
- Payment is only refundable up until January 2, 2023. After this date the registration fee is non-refundable.
- If you purchased the unlimited climbing pass this is refundable up until January 16, minus the number of days the unlimited climbing pass was used, charged at $18 per day.
AGES 9 – 12:
- Choose between:
- Monday 4:00 to 5:30
- Wednesday 4:00 to 5:30
- Friday from 4:30 to 6:00
- Includes climbing shoe rental
- One day per week: $216
- Add 12 week membership: $100 (Unlimited drop in climbing! Parent supervision required)
AGES 12 – 18:
- Choose between Tuesday or Thursday from 4:00 to 6:00
- Includes climbing shoe rental
- One day per week: $264
- Add 12 week membership: $100 (Unlimited drop in climbing!)
High School Climbing Clubs (NOT BEING OFFERED AT THIS TIME)
Organize a Climbing Club in your own high school! Climbing is an extremely well rounded sport. No matter what your physical ability climbing has a challenge level right for you.
Climbing is great for developing:
- Fine motor skills
- Problem solving
Whether developing your skills as an experienced climber or just starting your career, high school clubs are geared towards all experience levels. Participants learn climbing technique, as well as develop their physical strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination in a fun, supportive environment.
For individuals interested in competition, BC has an amazing competitive climbing circuit. High School Climbing Club participants can attend local events with the Project Youth Team and coaches and compete in these fun, exciting events.
What: Set up a Climbing Club in your high school to climb weekly at Project Climbing Cloverdale. $100/Person includes 8, 2 hour sessions, with a coach to work on climbing technique and get the most out of your sessions. Includes rental shoes.
Where: Project Climbing Cloverdale is the latest, state-of-the-art, climbing facility in the Lower Mainland. With over 8000 square feet of floor space and a huge variety of climbing terrain, Project has tons of constantly changing climbing challenges for everyone.
When: Clubs can choose between Tuesday or Thursday from either 3-5pm or 4-6pm (whichever works best for your school) or Saturday or Sunday from 9am-11am. Clubs can start any time during the school year
Coach: Adam Diamond has been coaching climbers for over 20 years. Adam has coached many youth climbers from beginners to experts who compete at the international level. He is currently an owner/manager/head coach/route-setter at Project Climbing Centre Cloverdale.
For more information and to register your club please contact Adam Diamond: email@example.com
(Youth under 19 years old require a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.)