Follow steps 1 to 4 before dropping into the climbing gym!
*Please note that children arriving without their own parent MUST get their parent to fill our online waiver prior to arriving at the gym. Other adults MAY NOT sign our waiver for children that aren’t their own! Please continue scrolling to find the link to our online waivers, and for additional rules on bringing children to our gym.
We are a Bouldering Gym! What is Bouldering? Is Bouldering rock climbing?
- Bouldering IS rock climbing, but closer to the ground without the need for a rope or harness.
- Down climbing is the safest way down, but if you fall or jump down, you land on crash pads on the floor.
- The maximum height you can boulder in our facility is 15 feet.
- Bouldering is great for beginners because you don’t need to learn how to use complicated climbing equipment to get started, just a pair of climbing shoes!
- Our bouldering facility is best suited to teens, pre-teens and adults, but our minimum age to climb is 5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page for rules and limitations on bringing children climbing.
Complete your waiver,
Adults age 19+: ADULT WAIVER
Children and Youth under 19, MUST be filled by their own parent: YOUTH UNDER 19 WAIVER
- Each climber must complete THEIR OWN waiver, unless you are a parent completing a waiver for your child.
- Waivers are kept on file for 12 months, after which we’ll ask you to fill out a new one.
Make sure you meet these requirements for bringing youth and children:
Youth and Children
- Group size is limited to 4 for children under age 14.
- Please do not organize multiple groups to climb at the same time.
- A parent supervisor is required for children under 14. This parent must stay with the group and watch them the entire time.
- Minimum recommended age: 7
- Minimum age we will accept: 5
Come Climbing! All new climbers receive an orientation before they start.