This page is for information about, and updating, monthly recurring payment memberships (EFT Memberships). Use the form below for any and all changes to your membership!
Setting up an EFT Membership:
- These memberships work like any of our pre-paid memberships, and is the second cheapest way to climb! (The most affordable way to climb is to pre-pay for an entire year).
- Please bring a void cheque, or direct deposit form from your bank, and fill out our EFT membership contract at the front desk.
- We will ask you to pay for the remainder of the current month, and then your monthly member fee will come out on the 1st of each month.
- Your membership does not have an end date, and will continue until you cancel.
- There is a cancellation fee if cancelling within the first 12 months of your membership, excluding any freeze time. After 12 months you may cancel any time, without incurring a fee.
- We do not refund payments. It is your responsibility to cancel or freeze your membership on time.
- Adult: $70/month
- Student or Youth: $63/month
- Family of 3: $120/month
- Includes two parents and one child under 18, or one parent and two children under 18.
- Add child: $21/month
Freezing your membership:
- Drops your payments to $8 per month
- Avoid the freeze fee with a Doctor’s note for injury or illness. Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a pre-paid membership (one month, three month, or one year) please contact the front desk to freeze.
Terminating your membership:
- A $60 cancellation fee ($100 for family membership) will apply to members who are still within the first 12 months (excluding freeze time) of their membership. This will be charged on the next billing date.
Unfreezing your membership:
- A pro-rated amount will be added to your account if unfreezing on a date that is not the first of the month.
- Please see the front desk to pay your balance.
Dues Change/Add or Remove a Family Member:
- Please check “Other Request” in form below and describe what you would like to do in “Additional Comments”
- For student rate requests please include the date you are enrolled until and email proof of enrollment to email@example.com